martes, mayo 23, 2006

...not my first...

this is, in fact, my second stab at blogging.

in the autumn of 2003 (or was it 2004?), i had leaped into the deep end with a very ambitious ‘the definitive guide to AP’. the blog died alone and unmourned for. i figured que sera and all that and blogging is not my medium so thank you.

however, this march, something happened that i just couldn’t bounce off my friends without appearing like a self-indulgent hyperventilater. i had to write. instead of picking up a pen and paper, i typed. and that turned into a blog. by may, i figured it was easier to blog things out than victimize friends with the non-events of my lovelife.

now, this is difficult to admit, but blogging is actually turning out to be fun. part narcissistic-part voyeuristic - i am enjoying baring myself to my gaze, and admiring my being etched out in impersonal regular sans-serif letters.

i’m still not decided about sharing my blog with friends. the promise of anonymity allows me to let myself be vulnerable/invincible and bare my claws even if they aren't manicured.

what if i get lonely? i'd never know, because i don't admit to that, even to myself.

No hay comentarios.: